If you whish to purchase
our products or services, you may contact us through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
services helps better organize and circulate library materials,
which ultimately creates an ability in a multi-campus environment
to locate library materials on other campuses and eliminating the
need for duplication of source in all the university libraries.
This phenomena allows libraries to serve the academic community
efficiently, and subsequently enable them to contribute a lot in
the effort towards facilitating research and development in the
Our open source based
customized library solutions allows the respective university library
- search and browse library catalog
from any computer accessing the server
- place and manage reservations
- renew their items
- view borrowing history and fines
- create and share permanent Book
- notify users about availability
of books by email
- notify users of over due dates
- allow users the books that are
in their possession etc.
The system has:
- a friendly and integrated web-based
- library standards compliance (MARC,
- circulation, borrower, and fines
- acquisitions, cataloging, and
Expected Outputs and
Benefits: The main anticipated outputs from this project are the
- Automation of the activities of
each of the university library there by establishing efficient
library services that will result in satisfied users and motivated
- Enhancement of the information
resources of the university libraries.
- Enhancement of the human resource
of the university libraries.
- Facilitate the joint acquisitions
of library items support the bibliographic records exchange
among the university libraries.
From a successful completion
of the project, the following are some of the expected major benefits
to be obtained:
- Strengthen the higher educations
- Cost saving resource utilizations.
- Resource sharing within and among
the university libraries will be possible.
- The development of indigenous
databases and other information sources will enhance information
- Increase in efficiency of the
overall services of university library, in quality and quantity,
both to internal and external students and researchers will
- The levels of users and information
professionals in terms of networking, library automation and
their application will be raised which in turn stimulate other
developments in the area of systems: databases and programs
design and development.
- It contributes to overall objective
of the country‘s information resource sharing and networking.